Wednesday, August 13, 2014

July 28, 2014


 Dear family!
 
Well this week was a great week for us in Cosenza! We had a great scambi with the Zone Leaders and we were able to get a lot of good work done. Probably the highlight was we found a great family! We have been there twice now and we are teaching them and they are a very gospel oriented family. They have 5 kids also, so we are hoping for the best! They are very Catholic but i sense that they are willing and open to other religions. I am excited to get them oriented with the members and the sister missionaries! Our next step with them is to get them to church.
Our less active work is going decently well. We are working with a less active named Donatella and she has a family that is really awesome! So we would like to get her reactivated and baptize the rest of the family!
We are also working with a ex- communicated member. He is awesome and ready to come back. His name is Giani and he was excommunicated for something really strange. But he has been coming to church and coming to all the activities. The best part is he is the brother in law to an investigator of the sisters. So it could be a huge help if he is baptized!
I am excited about the work here in Cosenza! I am excited for this next transfer!
Right now we are in crotone, a city in our zone doing a baptismal interview, and then tonight we are playing paintball with the branch. It is a branch activity and we are playing with them! I am excited! 
This week in church, Anziano Mcintyre and I gave talks. I talked about knowledge, and how we can develop it! It was pretty good! :) haha We also sang a song in sacrament meeting as missionaries. We sang I know My Redeemer lives. It was a beautiful arrangement! We made a couple people cry. I thought about that.. it was the first time someone cried with me singing! I felt pretty good about that! hahaha :) Hopefully she was crying because she felt the spirit.. and not that we were that horrible.. :) 
Well I love y'all, hope all is going good there! Have a great week! 
Anziano Line
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment